Group Se7en Events are a London based group incentive travel agency
Group Se7en Events are one of London’s leading incentive travel companies, be it for a small group of 10 people or a large group of 100 in the British Isles, Europe or worldwide.
Our incentive travel programmes will reward, inspire and deliver improved performance, for your staff, customers and/or channel partners & distributors. We listen and fully engage with our clients to produce programmes that are unique, money can’t buy experiences.
Our highly experienced and passionate team will ensure that your business objectives are met and return on investment is measured. They research continually to source the most imaginative incentive experiences available for corporate groups.
Incentive travel improves performance and helps develop and encourage talent
Incentive travel improves overall performance and helps develop & encourages talent. Additionally, it can inspire, engage and deliver a measurable return on your investment for your organisation.
Many companies now admit that their people are their most valuable asset. Since staff performance (particularly in sales) largely depends on reward & recognition, incentive travel programmes are vital for company success in the ever more competitive business environment.
Incentive travel is a great way for companies to demonstrate that there employees are appreciated. Everybody needs recognition, so why not show it for those who have deserved it by striving hard in achieving the best
The types of incentive group travel we arrange include:
• Internal Sales Incentives
• Reward & Recognition Events
• Dealer Principle Incentives
• Company Anniversary
• Product Launch
What services do we offer?
• Destination and Venue Sourcing
• Customised Delegate management systems
• Audio Visual, Badges, Signage for branding
• On-site Registration & staffing
• Group Gala Dinners & After Dinner speakers
• On-site Management & Logistics including Support Staff
• Group Flights & Airport Transfers
• Marketing Collateral and print
• Activity & Entertainment procurement
• Feedback systems and ROI reporting
• Health and Safety Assessment & Monitoring
We understand that it’s a competitive market out there
With many different agencies to choose from we know its hard to choose, below is a sample of the services and benefits that we provide to help add some real value to our proposition. As your chosen partners we completely manage your incentive program from concept to completion so you can sleep easy.
For example – internal communication such as pre-event teasers through to on-site registration and staffing and a farewell fireworks finale, wow amazing!
• Prompt Brief response – 24hrs, we provide a minimum of 3 options to ensure you have a good cross section of options to plan effectively
• Personalised – Dedicated account mgr from concept thru to completion, contactable day or night, ready and always willing to help
• Savings –At every stage we negotiate components of your event to save your company money, be it a FREE room upgrade or a champagne reception
• Creativity – our team brainstorm for every event to deliver an itinerary which is unique and tailored to your overall objectives. We map everything to ensure things work as they should!
• Suppliers – collaborate with reliable & solvent suppliers in the UK & Worldwide to avoid any unforeseen disasters, because of our volume we can often negotiate improved deals
• Experience – we have over 25 years combined experience to ensure full confidence & peace of mind, we have a mixture of young graduate talent and seasoned pro’s.
• Transparency – No hidden charges, we are fully transparent with your proposal costs every step of the way.
• Evaluate – our team will provide a post-event evaluation study so you can measure ROI
• Constantly updated venue information
Statistics show that in comparison the financial rewards, travel is a more effective incentive
Financial benefits are often used for paying bills, and many people don’t even remember where they spent the reward sum. The value of travel is greater because most would never spend the money to go on a trip themselves. Additionally, travelling is always a unique experience, each time broadening the mind with unforgettable impressions. As a result, monetary payments have only partial effect as compared to travel awards.
• Maintain or increase market share
• Retention of top performers
• Build important relationships with customers / distributors
• Encourage Camaraderie & Cooperation
• Recognise employee performance with positive repeat performance
• Drive desired behaviours to meet or exceed financial and non-financial objectives
• Bolster confidence in both employer and employees & build team morale
• Inspire positive emotions and influences within your team
• Measureable – incentives travel provided once results have been delivered!
“the incentive travel program creates a certain type of culture where people’s performance and contributions are appreciated.”
Group incentive travel is the ultimate form of recognition. Motivate and recognize your customers (internal or external) in a group setting whenever possible. This fosters a sense of teamwork, loyalty, and camaraderie, which enhances the long-term motivational impact. It enables the leadership of an organization to network with their customers in a unique environment. This networking is one of the greatest values to any incentive program.